Friday, April 18, 2008

Sick!


There's not many times you can match your lipstick to your nose and name your day comprehensively under the same category as a Young Ones episode, but today I managed. And the lipstick was very red. But I dragged myself to the office, and while I apologise for the long absence, I am going to commit to this blog again - and start off with dragging my trusty Mac back to New York City and Hoboken - the home of Frank Sinatra, according to my friend's fridge magnet which is my only authority on the matter.

So, while I spend the weekend recovering from this horrendous cold and watching countless re-runs of Futurama, I will be researching a list of top notch Mexican restaurants, charging up the old Canon 30D and preparing to leave London behind at least for a while. So stay tuned for NYC adventures, and feel free to post any recommendations (Ludvig this applies to you!)

x

No comments: