Thursday, March 29, 2007

Things I Miss About Sweden: The Sounds

My new(ish) musical obsession, The Sounds. I missed seeing them in London and now I'm going to miss seeing them in Sweden. Reminds me of dancing around the living room on Drakenbergsgatan with Irina at 5am. I also miss the daily songs my Swedish friend Ludvig used to send me via Skype. Tragically, Skype is banned at my new job - something that has inspired me to revolution and prompted certain Greenpeacers to predict that in 40 years from now, staff at this company will be wearing Che Guevara tshirts except it will be my face...now there's a design challenge, my graphically inclined friends!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes baby! The Sounds really rocked at Nalen. Wish you had been there with me!!!

No more late night dancing in the livingroom :(

MissyM said...

That's what you think young lady. See you on the 27th!

Anonymous said...

Good evening

Can I link to this post please?

MissyM said...

You can link to this post, Mr or Ms Anonymous.